There is a great deal of value in outsourcing part or all of your logistics functions to Crossroads. Our supply chain experts become a virtual extension of your team, with their sole focus being the provision of a constantly improving and optimised supply chain.
In embracing the continuous improvement of your supply chain you elevate integration, flexibility, visibility, cost-effectiveness and higher service levels to a strategic level.
Given that the existence of a flexible and responsive supply chain is becoming an increasingly important determinant of competitive advantage, and that the environment in which you operate is changing at a faster pace, the potential value created by combining our core capability with yours to your advantage is plain to see.
Working closely with your people, we follow a simple process to ensure that all your strategic goals are identified, analysed and realised…
- Brief We take a detailed brief to ensure a comprehensive understanding of your organisation
- Assessment We define the scope and scale of the project and detail the outcomes and timelines
- Management A project management team is assembled from both our staff and your own
- Modelling The supply chain model is re-engineered and optimised
- Evaluation The anticipated costs and benefits are calculated
- Planning An implementation plan is drawn up
- Resource We over-resource at start-up to ensure a seamless transition
- Implementation The new supply chain processes are put into effect
- Reports Feedback is provided monthly, detailing any required changes to the size or scope of the project
- Measurement The benefits are measured in accordance with the objectives
- Reform A plan for continuous improvement is executed